The Temple Mount, the holiest site for the Jewish people, has long been a source of tension between Israel and her Arab neighbors. Now, Jordan’s King Abdullah II has demanded that Jews continue to be barred from praying at the holy place, and ...
Last August 14 the Wall Street Journal reported that, in July, after Israel had launched Operation Protective Edge in Gaza, Washington had surprised Israel by turning down an Israeli request for “a large number of Hellfire missiles.” Hellfires are ...
- Palestinian Statehood?
- Austria: Civil Law vs. Sharia Law
- ‘Islamic State’ Should Cause No Surprise
- With Armenian Orphan Rug, Obama Stumbles Again On Genocide
- Kerry’s Comments Serving Radical Propaganda
A recent phenomenon swept the globe, which while still relatively unheard of, is gathering steam at an overwhelming pace. It involved a prayer initiative which was undertaken by individuals, communities, and churches all around the world praying on ...
- Jews, Christians Unite in Celebration of Joy During Sukkot
- International Lawmakers Sound Support of Israel in Psagot Sukkah
- Huckabee to Obama: God Protects Israel, US Should Do the Same
- Jews, Christians Fulfill Biblical Prophecy in “Four Corners Prayer Journey”
- “For Israel’s Sake,” Christian Broadcasters Unite in Special Telethon in Support of Israel
- Ted Cruz Booed Off Stage by Christians For Supporting Israel (VIDEO)
Over the intermediate days of the Sukkot (Feast of Tabernacles) holiday, over 60,000 people visited the Cave of ...
- Survey Reveals Majority of Israelis Oppose Palestinian Statehood
- PA Demands UN Force Israel to Withdraw Borders by 2016
- A Night of Unity and Prayer in Hebron
Last week, a surprise blizzard that caused avalanches in Nepal’s Annapurna hiking circuit claimed the lives ...
- National Library of Israel Digitizes Rare Manuscript Page
- PM’s Bible Study Group Highlights Jewish Claim to Land of Israel
- What Does Your Name Mean in the Bible?
A shootout on Wednesday afternoon injured two IDF soldiers from the Carcal unit in what initially believed to be a terrorist attack from Egypt. The IDF clarified Wednesday evening that the incident was a confrontation with drug smugglers who opened ...
- Annual Jerusalem March Honors IDF, LIBI Fund
- IDF to Train Women as Tank Commanders as Part of Integration Program
- Dead Bodies of IDF Soldiers Being Held for Ransom by Hamas
- WATCH: IAF Rescues Injured Golani Soldier from Gaza
- IDF Chief Sees High Potential for Instability On All of Israel’s Fronts
- IDF Soldiers Injured in Explosion from Lebanon
The phenomenon of Western Muslim citizens traveling from their home countries in the West to fight for ISIS in Syria and Iraq has been widely reported on. Israel is now seeing this phenomenon with its citizens, as there are over 30 Israeli Arab ...
- Kerry Blames Rise of ISIS on Peace Talk Failures
- Are Your State’s US Legislators Speaking Out Against the Iranian and Palestinian Threats?
- Taking on the Terror Trio: Israel’s Strategy vs. Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic State
- Kerry, World Leaders Seeking Billions of Dollars to Rebuild Gaza
- Jerusalem Dateline: The Mystery of the Blood Moons (VIDEO)
A number of college students in the US came together to raise money for the Israeli Defense Forces. The ...
- Batman Meets Moses as Hollywood Goes Biblical (VIDEO)
- Police in Israel Make Startling Discovery that Leads to a Miracle
- To Hell and Back: Fighting For the Life Inside
An app-building platform developed in Israel and abroad may save lives in Ebola-stricken Africa. Snapp allows ...
- Israel, Intel Sign Historic $6 Billion Investment Deal
- Israel’s Newest Cyber-Defense Authority the “Air Force” of Cyber-Warfare
- China Buys Israeli Smart Irrigation Tech Company for $20 Million
A three-month-old girl was killed and several others wounded Wednesday evening when a known Palestinian terrorist rammed his vehicle at full speed into a crowd in Jerusalem. The baby, identified as Chaya Zissel Braun, was laid to rest late Wednesday ...
- Netanyahu Offers Condolences to Harper Over Ottawa Terror Attacks (VIDEO)
- 2,000-Year-Old Inscription Dedicated to Hadrian Sheds Light on Jerusalem’s History (PHOTOS)
- Jordan Asks UN to Outlaw Jewish Prayer on Temple Mount
- Lessons from Operation Protective Edge: Israel to Rely Less on US Arms after Obama Halts Weapons Shipments
- Israeli Arab MK: IDF Worse than ISIS