Hamas is redirecting building supplies, intended for rebuilding infrastructure damaged during Operation Protective Edge, towards rebuilding its network of terror tunnels instead, Israeli news sources reported Friday. The claim was bolstered by remarks ...
As the West experiences a rise in the sort of terror attacks that are endemic to the Islamic world—church attacks, sex-slavery and beheadings—it is only natural that the same mainstream media that habitually conceals such atrocities “over ...
- Harvard’s President Stops an Anti-Israel Boycott
- Intellectuals in Service of Palestinian Propaganda
- Why ‘Palestine’ Would Be a Dangerous Legal Fiction
- Chutzpah Redefined
- EU Backs Palestinian Dictatorship
Speaking at a pre-Christmas gathering of the Israeli Christian Recruitment Forum in Nazareth on Sunday, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu expressed his appreciation for the soldiers who have enlisted in the Israeli army (IDF). Also in ...
- Fast-Growing Hispanic Evangelical Population Steps Up Support for Israel
- Foreign Parliamentarians Condemn Attacks on Israelis
- Jews and Christians Celebrate Sukkot (VIDEO)
- The 26 Israeli Charities that Received $2.8 Million from John Hagee Ministries in 2014
- While Threats to Israel Surge, so Does Christian Zionism, Says CUFI’s Hagee
- John Hagee Ministries Blesses Israel with Life-Saving Ambulances
Seven people, including young children, were injured in a terror attack before the start of the Sabbath on ...
- Ya’alon: Obama’s Pressure on Israel “Won’t Last Forever”
- “It is a miracle there were no more injuries” – Palestinian Stabbing Attack in Crowded Jerusalem Area Supermarket (Graphic Images)
- Stabbing in Supermarket in Mishor Adumim
By: Binyamin Kagedan During the eight days of Hanukkah, traditional Jews add the following to their daily ...
- “Israel Trees” is Planting More Than Just Roots in the Land of Israel
- Swedish MP Says Jews Must Abandon Their Faith to Become Real Swedes
- Church-State Debate Still Rages, but Public Hanukkah Menorahs Gain Wider Acceptance
Late Friday night, the Israeli Air Force struck Hamas terror targets in the southern Gaza Strip for the first time since the end of the summer’s war. The airstrikes, which occurred near Khan Yunis, came in response to rocket fire by terrorists in ...
- FIRST LOOK: IDF Medics Treat Syrian Rebels Despite Dangers (VIDEO)
- On Hanukkah, A Special Delivery of Holiday Cheer to IDF Soldiers (PHOTOS)
- The IDF Lights Up Hanukkah for Foster Children in Israel
- Prime Minister Kicks Off Hanukkah in Israel with IDF
- Palestinian Shot Dead after Hurling Explosives at IDF Special Forces
- Sufganiyot for Soldiers: Spreading Hanukkah Joy to Israel’s Modern Day Maccabees
Story after terrible story keep emerging from the Middle East about the terrible treatment of women at the hands of ISIS. From sex slave markets to raping and then murdering young girls, ISIS militants justify their actions using religion. New ...
- World Support Turns in Favor of Palestinians
- Remains of Ancient Olive Oil Discovered in the Lower Galilee (PHOTOS)
- ISIS Beheads 4 Christian Children for Refusing to Convert to Islam
- Landmark Arab Bank Terrorism Trial Gets Day in Court
- Islamic State Slave Trade Highlights Broader Problem in Muslim World
Last week, Israel365 and the Ayalim organization, presented Mayor of Sderot Alon Davidi with over 8,000 ...
- Nourishing the Roots of Life in Israel (VIDEO)
- Feeling the 7 Species of the Holy Land On Your Skin
- Israel’s Fight Against Poverty in Africa: Embassy Inaugurates Farm in Senegal
Hearing a siren wail while walking through the streets, one may expect to see an ambulance whizzing by. But on ...
- YouTube Disables MEMRI TV Channel
- Israel’s 2014 Cruise Ship Tourist Numbers Affected By….Operation Pillar of Defense
- New App “Dig Quest: Israel” Teaches Children About Archaeology In Israel
During its weekly meeting, the cabinet approved a national plan to promote gender equality in Israel by instilling gender awareness in various government ministries. To facilitate this change, it was decided to rename the Authority for the Advancement ...
- US to Veto Palestinian Push for Statehood in UN
- Archaeologists Unearth 2,800-Year-Old Farmhouse in Israel
- “Pregnant” Suicide Bomber Plot Thwarted in Israel
- Israel Offers Help as Jihadist Gunman Lays Siege on Sydney Café, Hostages Taken (PHOTOS)
- Jerusalem Dateline: Jerusalem’s Mayor Stands Up & Strikes Back (VIDEO)