US Secretary of State John Kerry arrived in Cairo Monday night in an attempt to broker a cease-fire between Israel and Hamas. The secretary’s trip, which his aides acknowledge does not have a high chance of succeeding, comes after US President ...
No stranger to criticism, Israel’s latest operation to root out terrorists in the Gaza Strip is no exception. Operation Protective Edge, which began two weeks ago, has turned into an all-out war against Hamas, Islamic Jihad and other terror groups ...
- Israel Batters Hamas – Kerry to the Rescue
- Palestinians: The Arabs Betrayed Us – Again
- Mowing the Grass in Gaza
- EU Leaders Deeply Divided Over Russia
- John Kerry Should Focus on Terror, Not Israel
In Stockton, California, a church by the name of “The Congregation of Zion” is showing their support for Israel in more than just their name. During a recent anniversary celebration, commemorating 10 years of leadership by their Pastors Dumisani ...
- Anti-Zionist Pamphlet Deleted Off Presbyterian Website
- Leading Rabbi Praises Zionist Christians: “More Exalted than Cyrus”
- Presbyterian Church “Demonizing Israel” with Divestment Vote
- Netanyahu Slams “Disgraceful” Presbyterian Divestment
- Presbyterian Church USA Unites to Boycott Israel
- With Declining Ranks, Does a Presbyterian Boycott of Israel Even Matter?
JERUSALEM – In what seems to have become a routine, Hamas continues to fire rockets at civilian targets ...
- Fatah Glorifies Female Terrorists as Hamas Fires Rockets
- Hamas Summer Camps: Fun, Sun and Guns (Photos)
- Fatah Wing Claims Responsibility for Rocket Fire
JERUSALEM – A massive prayer rally was held at the Western Wall on Saturday night, June 19 for the safety ...
- Jewish Federations Tour Israel’s South in Expression of Solidarity
- Anti-Israel Rallies End in Violence Around the World (Video)
- Life Under Fire: The Children of Israel Have A Right to Peace
The IDF has once again proven its might when it thwarted another terrorist infiltration into Israel on Monday. IDF observation units identified the terror cell entering Israel in the early morning hours. Residents in the Sha’ar Hanegev, Sdot Negev ...
- IDF Pounds Hamas Rocket, Tunnel Fortress in Shuja’iya
- Two Lone Soldiers from US Among the 13 Israelis Who Fell in Gaza
- IDF Pummels Hamas, Expands Ground Offensive in Gaza
- “Suicide Donkey” Attack Thwarted as Hamas Becomes Desperate
- First Soldier Killed in Clashes in Gaza as IDF Expands Operations
- IDF Aims to Target Hamas Terror Tunnels, End Rocket Fire
Over the weekend, militants from the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria set fire to a 1,800-year-old church in Mosul. Hundreds of Christian families have also fled the city after being threatened if they did not convert or pay a tax. The jihadist group ...
- In Gaza, Israel Faces New Jihadist Threats On Top of a Wounded Hamas
- Dutch Lawmakers Unanimously Vote to Cut Funding to PA
- Hamas Hiding in Mosques, Crying Persecution
- Arab World Hopes Israel Destroys Hamas
- Is the Palestinian Authority in Danger of Losing U.S. Funding?
As the battle in Israel’s southern region rages and continues to take a heavy toll on the population on both ...
- Blessing One Another in God’s Words
- Palestinian Children Undergo Emergency Heart Surgery in Israel
- The Ever Blooming Rose: A Miraculous Gift from God (Video)
By Alina Dain Sharon/JNS.org Australia’s Sydney Harbor is up in flames. Large letters superimposed on the ...
- Tel Aviv Chosen for Futuristic Transportation Pilot Program
- BBC Reveals Social Media Image Manipulation in #GazaUnderAttack
- New SOS App Aims to Prevent Future Tragedies
Last Monday on The Daily Show, Jon Stewart devoted two-and-a-half minutes to attack Israel on its counter-terror operations in Gaza. His jokes were one sided and biased, and he placed the blame of the entire situation on Israel. The next night he ...
- Netanyahu Courts International Leaders
- Arab Israeli MK Calls for Jihad Against Israel
- US Senate Votes to Increase Iron Dome Funding by $175 Million
- Calls to Take Back Gaza Cause Split in Government
- Canada Continues to Stand Up for Israel