The LIBI Fund, like many other branches of the military, has had one of the busiest months in recent history. Unlike other units, the extra activity emanates from the outpouring of help provided by supporters of the IDF both in Israel and abroad. The ...
At least four Israelis have been killed and several others seriously wounded in a mortar attack on a home in the Eshkol Regional Council, next to the Gaza border yesterday afternoon. The wounded have been rushed to Soroka Hospital in Beersheba. The ...
- Why a Gaza Cease Fire Doesn’t Help
- Is Israel’s Response to Hamas Disproportionate?
- If Hamas Had Better Arms
- On Rape, the Culture of Shame – and Radio Interviews
- No To Ceasefires – Yes To Victory
JERUSALEM – Father Gabriel Nadaf, one of the heads of the Greek-Orthodox church in Israel and a staunch supporter of the State of Israel, dispatched a letter to ambassadors from various countries stationed in Israel, calling on them to support ...
- 15 Seconds For Life: How One California Church Stands with Israel (Video)
- Anti-Zionist Pamphlet Deleted Off Presbyterian Website
- Leading Rabbi Praises Zionist Christians: “More Exalted than Cyrus”
- Presbyterian Church “Demonizing Israel” with Divestment Vote
- Netanyahu Slams “Disgraceful” Presbyterian Divestment
- Presbyterian Church USA Unites to Boycott Israel
JERUSALEM – A car bomb driven by an Arab terrorist was caught Sunday morning at an IDF checkpoint near ...
- Mahmoud Abbas: The So-Called Palestinian Leader
- Hamas Blows Out Its Own Power to 70,000 Gazans
- Fatah Glorifies Female Terrorists as Hamas Fires Rockets
Pro-Palestinian protesters the world over have turned violent and begun physically assaulting, committing ...
- Special Report: France a Powderkeg of Anti-Semitic Incitement and Violence
- Defying Travel Ban, Famous US Billionaire Heads to Israel
- Thousands Unite in Prayer for Safety of IDF
For many husbands, fathers, sons and brothers currently serving in Operation Protective Edge, it’s been a long few days or even weeks stationed on the front lines or in battle. But for families back home it can feel like a lifetime- with many ...
- Back from Gaza, One IDF Unit Receives a Special Surprise (Photos)
- IDF “In Possession of All Attack Tunnels”
- IDF Resumes Operations in Gaza after Hamas Violates Ceasefire
- IDF Debuts Mini Iron Dome Anti-Tank Missile Defense System (Video)
- IDF: 30-40% of Hamas Rockets Destroyed
- In Israel, There is No Such Thing as a Lone Soldier (Photos)
A video has appeared on YouTube which gives credence to some of the world’s worst fears about extremist entity ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, now calling itself simply the Islamic State). According to Iraqi civil defense officials,the ...
- Hamas Looking to North Korea for Weapons
- How Child Labor in the Terror Tunnels is Killing Palestinian Children
- Hamas Finds Overwhelming Support at UN
- Hamas Gets Rich as People of Gaza Starve
- Kerry Arrives in Middle East in Attempt to Broker Cease-Fire
“L”, who lives in northern Israel, shared her exciting story on how despite economic difficulties and ...
- US Firefighters Arrive in Israel to Combat Terror
- Helping The Forgotten Child Victims of Rocket Attacks
- Blessing One Another in God’s Words
By Alina Dain Sharon/JNS.org Australia’s Sydney Harbor is up in flames. Large letters superimposed on the ...
- Tel Aviv Chosen for Futuristic Transportation Pilot Program
- BBC Reveals Social Media Image Manipulation in #GazaUnderAttack
- New SOS App Aims to Prevent Future Tragedies
US President Barack Obama has called on Israel to maintain an immediate, condition free humanitarian ceasefire with Gaza with a final goal of permanently ending all hostilities. In a call to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu late Sunday, Obama ...
- Hamas’ Mega-Attack through Gaza Terror Tunnels Exposed
- Israel’s Newest President Sworn In
- FAA Ban Lifted but “Damage May Already Be Done”
- UN Agency Accused of Turning Weapons Over to Hamas
- Hillary Clinton Backs Israel during Jon Stewart Interview (Video)