Former President of the United States Jimmy Carter made headlines this past weekend where he spoke at the annual convention for the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) on Saturday. Carter, who has called in the past for mercy on terrorist ...
Israel must use whatever means it has to scuttle US attempts to pass any resolution related to Gaza at UN Security Council. The war with Hamas is not over. What we are experiencing today is a temporary cease-fire. The most basic reason the war is not ...
- Hamas Was Defeated – Until the Next Time
- Yemen: Muslims Burn Alive Female Relative for Converting to Christianity
- Brand Israel After The Gaza War
- The New “Normal”
- ‘There’s a Feeling This Will Never End’
“Today marks a milestone in the relationship of Christians and Jews in Israel.” So began Deputy Minister Ofir Akunis as he addressed the varied audience that gathered at “Soldier’s House” in Haifa for the closing ceremony of the first-ever ...
- Building a Bridge Between Jews and Christians
- Evangelical Pastors from All US States Show Solidarity with Israel at Conflict’s Frontline
- Christians United for Israel Bring Pastors from All 50 States to Israel
- Israeli Christian Leader to Ambassadors: “We Must Unite Against Terror”
- 15 Seconds For Life: How One California Church Stands with Israel (Video)
- Anti-Zionist Pamphlet Deleted Off Presbyterian Website
The US condemned Israel on Sunday for its plan to appropriate some 1,000 acres of land in Judea and Samaria to ...
- Bomb Attacks Rock Judea, Samaria Over Weekend
- Jewish Family Rescued by Palestinians during Terror Attack
- Abbas to Petition UN for Deadline on Israeli Withdrawal from Judea and Samaria
In a recent crackdown on citizens bent on joining foreign jihadi forces, French police arrested two local ...
- A Life for a Life: Doctor Saves Lives of 3 Jewish Children In Honor of 3 Slain Youth
- My War Story: A New Torah for Sderot
- Robin Williams: “Honorary Jew” & Friend of Israel
In early august, Yehuda Yitzchak HaYisraeli was injured in a firefight in Rafiach in Gaza as part of Operation Protective Edge. He was critically injured, and has been recovering in the ICU in Soroka hospital for the past month. HaYisraeli was injured ...
- 66th IDF Soldier Dies of Wounds Incurred During ‘Protective Edge’
- IDF’s Newest Submarine to Set Sail for Israel
- IAF Shoots Down Drone Infiltrating from Syria
- IDF Raises Alert Level in Northern Israel
- Israeli Youth Prepared to Die for Their Country
- Israeli Public Helps Save IDF Soldier Fighting for his Life
A mortar shell fired from Syria landed on the Israeli side of the Golan Heights early Monday morning as fighting intensifies between Syrian Islamist rebels and the Syrian army. The mortar attack was accompanied by gunfire aimed at reporters and UN ...
- Is UNRWA Aiding Terrorism?
- Jerusalem Dateline: What Did Israel Win with the Ceasefire? (VIDEO)
- 27 Israelis Arrested for Drug & Weapons Trafficking Supporting Hezbollah
- The Anatomy of a Ceasefire
- Islamist Rebels Seize Control of Border Crossing Between Israel, Syria
What some call one of the greatest technological inventions, others call watching the hand of God in ...
- Finding the Hidden Meaning of God Before Our Eyes
- Hollywood Who’s Who Stand Up Against Hamas
- Broadening the “Horizons” of Abused Children in Israel
After Hamas terrorists attempted to infiltrate Israel via an amphibious landing from the sea, the thwarted ...
- Personality Profiling Methods to Utilize Against Hamas
- Israeli College Students Wage Social Media War over Jewish State’s Image
- Tel Aviv Chosen for Futuristic Transportation Pilot Program
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu defended his decisions during Operation Protective Edge in the wake of public criticism over the results of the over month long conflict. “In the face of all the criticisms, in the face of all the critics, ...
- Another Hamas Ceasefire Cemented in Future War
- Netanyahu Responds to Critics for Accepting Ceasefire with Hamas
- Evidence Confirms Hamas Cowardly Hiding Under Protection of Civilians (VIDEO)
- Mixed Reactions Among Leaders in Southern Israel to Ceasefire
- Hamas Claims “Victory” Over Israel as Netanyahu Accepts Ceasefire