By Sean Savage As Israel’s March 17 election nears, some Israeli Christians are using the race as an opportunity to draw more attention to their community. Bolstered by a recent change in Israeli law that allows Christians to self-identity as a ...
Portrayed mainly as a tiff between President Obama and Prime Minister Netanyahu, the U.S.-Israel divide over how to deal with Iran’s nuclear program is much more serious and dates to the 1980s. It reflects the difference in each country’s ...
- On Palestine and Israel
- The Evolution Revolution
- Oslo Protest is Step in Right Direction
- Jewish Organizations Should Know that the New Israel Fund is No Friend
- Obama Encouraging Defeat of Netanyahu
The Jewish Agency for Israel paid tribute to its Christian partners on Tuesday in a special ceremony during the closing of its winter Board of Governors meeting in Jerusalem. The Christians organizations that were singled out for their support and ...
- Church of England Reins In Notorious Anti-Israel Vicar
- 2 Million-Strong CUFI Seeks to Double Down on Christian Support for Israel
- Members of Knesset Honor Late Christian Leader Myles Munroe
- Leading Evangelical Organization Calls on Christian Zionists to Repent for Supporting Israel
- Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. on Israel (Video)
- Analysis: African Christians Saved Israel at the UN
Israeli security forces busted a Hamas terror cell in Hebron that was planning various terror attacks in ...
- PA Salaries to Terrorists Increase with Body Count
- For First Time in 17 Years, Israeli President Visits Hebron in Recognition of Jewish Roots There
- Israeli President Holds Hebron’s Jewish Roots Close to Heart
More than half of American Jewish college students surveyed in a new national study said they have been ...
- Israel President: “Adele Biton Touched All Our Hearts”
- Young Muslims Want Norway to be Safe for Jews
- Danish Jewish Community Grapples With Attack Aftermath
Following a baffling test in September, Israel’s Arrow II missile defense system has undergone a series of upgrades and improvements, the defense establishment announced this week. During the earlier test, the interceptor reached its target, but ...
- IAF to Bolster Might with Additional 14 Stealth F-35 Fighter Jets
- Gadi Eizenkot Takes Command of IDF During ‘Tense and Challenging Period’
- 21st IDF Chief of Staff Eizenkot Steps in Office
- IDF’s Only Japanese Soldier Completes Induction into Elite Unit
- IDF Destroys Gaza Terror Tunnel
- Israeli Navy Launches New, Impenetrable Maritime Defense System
The British-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights organization reported on Tuesday that ISIS has kidnapped 90 Christians near the mainly Kurdish held city of Hasaka. The monitoring group said that ISIS raided the outlying communities around the ...
- Report: ISIS Harvesting Human Organs to Finance Terror [VIDEO]
- Iran Extending Striking Capabilities Across Israel’s North
- Iran Threatening to Walk Away from Nuclear Talks
- Jerusalem Dateline: Egypt Says US Playing “Double Game” in Terror War (VIDEO)
- Arab Nations Join Israel Over Concerns of “Bad Deal” with Iran
After a long battle for survival, 4-year-old terror victim Adele Biton passed away last week from respiratory ...
- Sister Cities in Israel Work Together to Save Lives
- Overcoming Life’s Obstacles, 15-Year-Old Leaves Behind Incredible Legacy
- A Hero Among Us: Battling for Israelis in Need
Kaspersky Lab, a Russian based cyber security firm, has uncovered a cyber-terrorism ring based primarily out of ...
- Israel to Bring New Desalination Methods to Marshall Islands
- Israeli Invention Creates Water Out of Thin Air
- Israeli Solar Power Technology to Light Up Ethiopia
Israel’s Voice and Voice of the Copts, along with other grassroots organizations, are organizing a rally in Washington, DC to support Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s March 3 speech to Congress about the Iranian nuclear threat. The ...
- Kerry: Netanyahu’s Support of Iraq War Shows Bad Judgment on Iran
- Top US Official: Netanyahu Speech “Destructive” to Israel-US Relations [VIDEO]
- Leaked NSA Document Reveals US, UK, Israeli Intel Cooperation on Iran
- Former Democratic Senator Joe Lieberman Supports Netanyahu’s Congress Speech
- Historic US Trial Awards $218 Million in Damages to Victims of Palestinian Terror