“And they saw him afar off, and before he came near unto them, they conspired against him to slay him.” Genesis 37:18 (The Israel Bible™)
Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas has hatched a plan.
He is going to New York City April 21-23 to be present for a high level signing ceremony on a climate change agreement. While he is there, he has another highly charged document that he plans to pull out of his pocket and bring forward to the UN Security Council for their consideration and for a vote.
What is that document?
It is a UN Security Council draft resolution on Israeli settlements. The text of this draft, dated 3/30/16, is now published online and the text of the resolution has been made public. The draft resolution declares the following:
Paragraph#2 “Reiterates its demand that Israel, the occupying power immediately and completely cease all settlement activities in the occupied Palestinian territory, including East Jerusalem and that it fully respect all its legal obligations in this regard.
Paragraph #5 The UN draft also states this: “calls on all parties in the interest of peace and security, to exert collective efforts to launch credible negotiations on all final status issues in the Middle East peace process according to its agreed terms of reference and within the time frame specified by the Quartet [of Mideast peacemakers] in its statement of 21 September 2010.”
What does the statement of Sept 21, 2010 say? That all final status terms for Palestinian land and boundaries would be settled within ONE year. So, if this Israel Settlements Resolution gets voted on and passed through the UN Security Council during Passover of 2016, that would set a timeline out to Passover, April 2017 for “final status” of land and defined boundaries for a Palestinian state.
I don’t think Abbas was alone in hatching his plan.
I want to run a scenario or a hypothesis by you. It is quite possible that a backroom deal may have been cut between Obama and the Palestinians. There may be a premeditated plan in place, happening as a process, in stages and steps, and it is in progress now.
Here is a possible scenario that could be unfolding even now.
Obama wants the Palestinians to come back to the negotiating table to discuss a two state solution.
The Palestinians have refused to come back to the negotiating table. Obama wants the Palestinians to come and participate in the Peace conference this summer. How does he get them to come?
To entice them back to the table, here is what Obama might be doing….kind of like throwing a piece of fresh raw meat out on the table so that the alligator will come to the negotiating table. The draft UN resolution on Israeli settlements is the “raw meat” to get the alligator (the Palestinians) to come to the negotiating table (i.e. get the Palestinians to come to the Peace conference this summer).
Here is what the deal might be in a nutshell: Pass this Israeli settlements resolution through the UN Security Council, the Palestinians will be happy and then they will agree to come to the Peace conference this summer to talk about a two state solution.
- Step 1: The Bait. To entice the Palestinians to come back to the table and participate in the Summer Peace Conference that France is hosting, Obama is enticing them to participate by getting the UN resolution on Israeli settlements passed through the UN Security Council. This is the Palestinians’ “pre-conditions” put into writing and then “legislated” through the UN.
- Step 2: The Vote. Abbas brings this draft settlement resolution to the UN Security council in New York on April 21-23 (Passover weekend). They vote on it, the US does NOT veto it, and the resolution passes.
- Step 3: The Table of Negotiations. A summer peace conference hosted by France is scheduled/planned. The Palestinians participate in the summer peace conference, Israel may or may not participate/attend. No agreement comes forth. This becomes like set up or a trap set against Israel. This is Obama’s “cover” for what he will do next.
- Step 4: Obama’s Cover to Blame Israel. Obama will then be able to say, “Israel is the problem, Israel won’t come to the table, or if they do come, they won’t agree to these terms/conditions. We have tried everything, we have tried direct negotiations, they have failed. It’s all Israel’s fault. We need a solution now, so now are going to bring it to the UN Security Council and just “legislate” a Palestinian state solution through that body.
- Step 5: Palestinian State declared Through UN Security Council: The UN Security Council does a vote, possibly between November 2016 and January 2017, during Obama’s final months as President. The Resolution declares a full member Palestinian state. The UN-given power to “implement” the deal, by force, if necessary. Will we see UN troops coming down from the north and forcibly evicting 600,000 Jews out of biblical Judea and Samaria (the West Bank or Green zone)? Time will tell.
How does this UN Resolution on Israeli Settlements relate Passover of 2016? Let’s connect the dots.
Passover is a “threshold” covenant. The Hebrews were instructed to “blot out” the names of the Egyptian gods that may have been inscribed on their door posts. Those names were blotted out and the power of those gods cancelled out with the smearing of lamb’s blood on the doorframe. The Hebrews went into their homes that night as slaves, but in the morning when they woke up and stepped through the blood smeared doorways, a free nation was born.
The God of Israel has His people coming to the table on Passover to be in covenant with Him, remembering back to when the first Passover happened (Exodus 12).
Meanwhile, Satan has his counterfeit “anti-covenant” plan and strategy unfolding. The New World Order power brokers are carrying out this dark plan, with an “anti-covenant” measure being brought forward: the UN Draft Israeli Settlement Resolution.
The “anti-covenant” deal is this: Abbas is bringing the Israel Settlements Resolution to the UN Security Council in New York. When is he going to bring it to the UN Security Council? Not just on any random day, but on Passover weekend, April 22nd: Here I quote from The Times of Israel article:
Israeli daily Haaretz, which first reported on the resolution, said the Palestinians want the Security Council to vote when PA President Mahmoud Abbas is in New York on April 22 for a high-level signing ceremony for the landmark climate agreement reached in Paris in December.
Time will tell whether the scenario listed above plays out. If the US vetoes the Israeli settlements resolution, or if the UN resolution gets shelved, then the scenario was incorrect, GAME OVER.
Will the US veto the resolution? In the news we have this report that just came out: Report: US to abstain in PA-sponsored anti-Israel UN resolution.
The Obama administration is telling us in advance how they intend to vote on the UN Israeli Settlements resolution…they plan to abstain. What does that mean? There are 15 votes in the UN, but only 5 with veto power. The US has veto power but they are saying they will not veto the resolution, they will abstain.
What will very likely happen? The Resolution, if brought to the UN Security Council on Passover weekend, will very likely PASS.
This resolution declares the following:
“Reaffirming that all Israeli settlement activities in the occupied Palestinian territory, including East Jerusalem are illegal and constitute a major obstacle to the achievement of peace on the basis of the two state solution.”
It is very much looking like GAME ON!